Environmental Engineering is a newly emerging field in our country. However, it is not that new but people are getting aware of it now. Sustaining environment is getting into a trend nowadays. However, people have to understand that if the damage to the environment is threatening to the human race and other species. Environmental engineers are trying to improve the quality of soil, air, water, and other natural elements so that human existence is not in danger. Well, the amount of loss that is already made is difficult to undo but we can ensure that we do not harm anything more. Hence, the study of environmental engineering helps here.
What are the scopes?
- It is a sub-branch of chemical and civil engineering that helps in analyzing the problems related to the environment.
- One will need to have expertise in various fields such as waste management, pollution control, managing hazardous waste, and protection from radiation.
- There are many organizations, agencies, social workers, NGOs, and others committed that come together to provide ideas that help in sustaining the environment.
- Candidates that have a higher degree of M. Tech or Ph.D., and then are eligible to get many great offers from the companies. Such, candidates deserve better pay in their job offer.
- The candidates are supposed to study the reports made based on the condition of the environment and then they have to proceed further for the action.
UG: 10+2 with Physics, chemistry, and math. One can also have B. Tech in chemical engineering or in civil engineering. After completing that you can join masters with Environmental Engineering.
The cost of a UG course can be anything between 3L and 8L, depending upon the college you choose.
PG: M. Tech in Environmental Engineering is what a candidate can choose after UG. You can also pursue your Ph. D and carry on with the research.
Pg courses cost around 1.5L to 3L as per the admission taken in the college.
The availing scholarship is one of the best ways to pay your fees. Also, many institutes and colleges offer different scholarships to assist students. Have a look here.
- Indian Oil Corporation Scholarship Scheme for Engineering Student
- KVPY Fellowship
- ONGC Scholarship
- NTPC Scholarship
- MHRD Scholarship assistantship for Post Graduate Engineering
The entire nation is in dire need of professionals who can help in sustaining the environment. However, the alternatives way to renewable energy sources is the need of an hour. Along with it what common people look for cost-effective and long-lasting energy sources.
The Collegebol platform supports sustainable environmental growth for better human lives. We are here to help you with any queries if you have. You can contact us for further