Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavlamban Yojana abbreviated as MYSY scholarship is conducted by the government of Gujarat to assist the underprivileged class of students. All the students who wish to pursue higher education but cannot due to the financial crisis are eligible to apply for an MYSY scholarship. Courses like medical, engineering, and other graduate degrees are applicable for this scholarship. If you would like to apply for the scholarship then you must keep an eye on the official website to get the information. The official link to the MYSY scholarship is https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
Benefits under the MYSY Scholarship scheme
|2,00,000||Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)|
|50,000||Professional graduation courses (BE, B Tech, B Pharm)|
|10,000||Other Graduation courses (BCom, B Sc, BA, BCA, BBA)|
- The government provides reading materials free of cost to the students under this scheme.
- The government also aims to provide free training to the students under this scheme through a training institute.
- Financial help is given to students to buy books and equipment
- There is a set up of free training for the students who wish to appear for competitive exams.
- Where there is no hostel available, the government gives 1200 Rs. for 10 months to the students.
- The diploma students are eligible to get either 25,000 or 50% of the fees if they pass with 80% or more in their 10th or 12th.
Eligibility for MYSY scholarship
|Courses||Percentage||Annual Family Income|
|Diploma||80% or more in class 10||600000 per annum|
|Engineering and pharmacy||80% or more in class 12||600000 per annum|
|Medical||Security percent or more in class 12||600000 per annum|
|Other courses like B. Sc, BA, B. Com, BCA, BBA||80% or more in class 12||600000 per annum|
Children of Shahid Jawan are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Documents requirement for MYSY scholarship
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Self-declaration form
- Renewal certificate
- Self-declaration for non IT returns
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Fee receipt and admission letter
- Bank account proof
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Recent passport size photograph
Procedure to MYSY scholarship application
- Head on to the official website of the MYSY scholarship.
- You need to log in from the home page.
- Then, click on the fresh application.
- If you have a login already then you will have to enter your credentials.
- As the new page opens, fill in all the details that are asked.
- If you are newly registered then you have to click on the password.
- Registration will open before you.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on submit.
- This is how you can complete the application process for the MYSY scholarship.
This is one of the best initiatives by the government of Gujarat. It helps in funding many students who come from economically weaker backgrounds. If you are finding difficulty in proceeding with the application then you can get in touch with us.