Engineering is the most sought-after field of education in India. Moreover getting admission in B.tech is another major achievement. We should not forget that paying fees for B. Tech is as much difficult as paying fees. Sometimes well-deserving candidates do not take admission in spite of having talent because they can’t afford it. For such students, scholarship is available at the national and state level. Aspiring candidates must keep track of the various scholarships available for pursuing B. Tech. We have gathered information on some of the available scholarships that you can apply for if suitable to you.
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2021: This scholarship offers the assistance of tuition fees of up to 10 Lac Rs to deserving candidates. The last day to apply for the scholarship is 20th November 2021.
- Swami Dayanand Education foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021-22: This scholarship is open for students who have an annual income of less than 6 Lac from all the sources. Students who want to pursue engineering UG, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, and Architecture courses from government or private institutes can apply for this scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st December 2021.
- Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2021-22: It is open for students who want to pursue a diploma or degree in engineering. The applicant should not be more than 25 years of age. It is for the brighter students with financially weak backgrounds. The last day to apply for the scholarship is 31st August 2021.
- NTPC Scholarship for B. Tech Students 2021-22: Students who are in their second year of engineering and who belong to the SC/St or PWD are eligible for this scholarship. Students must be undergoing a full-time engineering course to become eligible for this scholarship. Monthly assistance of 1500 INR is offered from the second year of engineering to the eligible candidate. 31st July 2021 is the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- BPIF – Professor Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2021-22: This scholarship is open to students who wish to pursue UG in medical, Liberal Arts, or engineering. Students from economically weaker classes can avail this benefit. Students will get a benefit of up to 1 Lac INR or 90% of their fees as a benefit. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 16th October 2021.
Talent has no limit. If it is the fee structure that is holding you back to pursue your dream career then you must look up to these scholarship 2021 availabilities. Go through each and analyze. Apply for the one that fits you the best. However, if you are in a dilemma then you can reach us.