Is law your career of interest? Don’t wait and pursue law from the best universities in the country. Here are the top 7 ranked law universities of the country in 2020.
- National Law school of India University – NLSIU is the first National Law University of the country. The university holds no.1 rank across the country, 3 times in a row, 2018, 2019, and 2020. It has 16 different programme and top law faculty of the country. They offer undergraduate, postgraduate, research, online, and integrated programs. In fact, the beautiful campus is in the city of Bengaluru. The college also has various clubs and activities for holistic development of students. All aspirants must give the CLAT entrance exam to qualify for admissions. Visit here to know more about the University.
- National Law University – Located in the capital city of Delhi, NLU-D holds the 2nd rank law University of the Country. It offers various courses in undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, research, and PGDM programs. In fact, to qualify for admissions one has to appear for the AILET entrance exams. They also offer students with placements and internship opportunities. To know more about NLU-D visit here.
- Nalsar Law University – It is located in Hyderabad. The University offers both undergraduate and post graduate programs for law. It holds the 3rd rank in the country. To qualify for admissions one must appear for CLAT. The university is spread over 55 acres and has magnificent architecture. The college also has various clubs and organizations to enhance the students’ experience. Visit here for more information on the university.
- IIT Kharagpur – This University offers an undergraduate program with specialization in intellectual property rights (IPR). In fact, to qualify for admissions one must have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in specific courses mentioned here. Moreover, the specialization in IPR is what makes the course unique. The university also offers a masters course. It holds the 4th rank across India. Also, this college offers a unique course and specialized faculty making it an ideal place to pursue law. For more information visit here.
- National Law University – NLU, Jodhpur is known for its beautiful campus and amazing opportunities. The courses offered at NLU-J are undergraduate and postgraduate with various specializations in different facets of law. The university also offers various placements and internship opportunities. NLU-J holds the 5th rank across the country. It also focuses on holistic development and has various clubs and sporting activities. To qualify for admissions one must appear for CLAT. To get more information visit here.
- The west Bengal National University of judicial sciences – The University offers a wide range of law courses including undergraduate, postgraduate, research, diploma, online, and collaborative courses. Also, to qualify for admission into this college aspirants must appear for CLAT. The university offers placements, internships, and has various student societies. In fact, they have wonderful infrastructure in Kolkata. To get more information about the University visit here.
- Gujarat National Law University – GNLU, is located in the capital city of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. They offer undergraduate (5 specializations), post graduate, and LLM (9 specializations), as well as Ph.D. programme. Spread over 50 acres of land, GNLU has one of the best infrastructures in the country. GNLU holds the 7th rank across the nation. GNLU is a highly reputed institute with top faculty of the country. It has 44% female students as well. They also offer various placements and internships. Hence, the university also expects aspirants to appear for CLAT. To get more information visit here.
These top universities are waiting for you. Are you ready? Gain amazing tips from our expert on law here, and become ready!