TISSNET is the TATA Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test. Aspiring candidates willing to join the master’s program (masters of arts/masters of science / BEd MEd) at the TATA Institute of Social Sciences, must appear for TISSNET. The candidates need to apply for the test and the programs they wish to join, paying a separate fee for each program.
|Last Date for online application/registration||15th January 2021|
|Last Date for receipt of the application by post||22nd January 2021|
|TISS-NET Hall Ticket available for download||To be announced|
|TISS-NET Examination 2021||20th February 2021|
*For Indian Students only
- Candidates should’ve completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of 3-4 years of duration from a UGC recognized university.
- Students in their final year, with all requirements complete (examinations, internships, etc.) are also eligible to apply.
- Other in detailed criteria can be checked by aspirants here.
TISSNET Exam Pattern
|Number of sections||3|
|Names of sections||1. General Awareness (40 questions)
2. English Proficiency (30 questions)
3. Mathematical and logical reasoning (30 questions)
|Duration of exam||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Language of question paper||English|
|Objective Questions||100 MCQ’s|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based|
Application fees for each program are Rs. 1000 + bank charges.* To get a detailed fee structure and procedure visit here