What is the GMAT exam?
The Graduate Management Admission Test is taken to get admission into MBA and Masters in Finance related courses in top business schools across the world.
GMAT Exam Dates
There are numerous dates available throughout the year which one can choose online after creating an account.
You can register 6 months before the test date or the latest by 24 hours before the exam date.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the official body that conducts the GMAT exam has listed the below requirements:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years. The age group of 13 to 17 are also allowed if they have a written approval or consent provided by their legal guardians or parents.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants must have excellent command over the English language.
Registration Fees: $250 or Rs 19000 approx.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Number of sections||Four|
|Names of the sections
|1.Analytical Writing Assessment
2. Integrated Reasoning
3. Quantitative Reasoning
|Duration of exam||3 Hours and 7 minutes|
|Language of question paper||English|
|Section-wise number of questions||1.Analytical Writing Assessment -1 topic
2. Integrated Reasoning – 12
3. Quantitative Reasoning – 31
4.Verbal Reasoning – 36
|Type of questions||MCQs|
GMAT official website: www.gmac.com
GMAT 2020 Registration cum Application Process
Visit the official mba.com website.
- Click on the GMAT exam link.
- Click on the registration link
- Enter your details – Name, Email id, and select a password and click on create an account link.
- Create your profile by filling personal information, communication details, contact number, language preference, educational qualification, nationality, management course for which the candidate is looking for, and work experience details if any.
- Candidates will get a GMAT registration number.
- Login using your registered id and password.
- Book from the available dates as shown below