Hey, are you looking for information on the entrance exam that Alliance University conducts? You can check it out here for all the details about Alliance AUEET 2020. Alliance University is one of the best engineering colleges that conducts the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (Alliance AUEET 2020) for the students who wish to get admission in engineering programs that University has to offer. It’s been two decades now that the university is established in Karnataka. The entrance exam aims to have well qualified and capable candidates spending time studying in the institute or college. The university has 7 B. Tech courses to offer to the students. The university is recognized by AICTE and UGC as one of the best engineering colleges. Alliance University provides scholarships to deserving candidates who want to study full time. Here is the list of 7 courses offered by the university.
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information and Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
The authorities conduct an exam online followed by the interview and then seat allotment. Candidates who have appeared for JEE, KCET, COMEDK UGET can also fill the application form for admission to the university.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Dates
The application form was released online on 15th Oct 2019 and the last date to fill the application form was 30th April 2020.
The Authorities will conduct an exam tentatively on 28th May 2020 and 29th May 2020.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – How to fill the application form
Candidates usually face troubles in filling up the application form. See to it that all the details are correctly entered. The university will reject the application if the details are not filled up properly or if they are incorrect. The candidates can fill up online and offline both. One can pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- online by net banking or credit card or debit card. If you are paying fees offline then draw a Demand Draft of Rs 1000 and send it to the Admission Officer in the favor of Alliance University College of Engineering payable at Bengaluru.
Follow these steps
- The first step is to register. Register by entering your details like name, email ID, and mobile number. Submit your details and then you will receive login Id on your registered email ID.
- Log in using your login id to proceed further with the filling up of your application form.
- In the application form, fill up all the valid details like the course name, test center, personal details, requirement of a hostel or not, academic details, and photograph in the mentioned format.
- Next is the payment mode. Candidates who are filling forms online can pay fees using net banking/ credit card/debit card. Candidates who are doing it offline should draw a DD of Rs 1000/- in the favor of Alliance University College of Engineering payable at Bengaluru.
- If the form is filled online, you must take a print of the form and keep it for your reference. If you are filling it offline then retail one copy for your reference when you send the form to the university.
Here is the address to send the application form
Office of Admission
Chandanpura – Anekal Main road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Karnataka – India
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Eligibility
All the universities and institutes have some set of criteria that applicants should follow. Candidates need to check on the eligibility criteria set by Alliance University. Check it out here.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Along with these two, they should have one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Vocational Technical Subject
- Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- If you have appeared for any other state-level entrance exam/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ Karnataka CET / COMEDK or any other recognized entrance exam then you can apply here.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – How to prepare for the Exam
How to prepare for the exam is the most common question among the students. It is important to know the correct method of preparation. Candidate should be thorough with the syllabus part so that the preparation can be done in the best possible way. We have some tips for you that will help you in preparing for the exam.
- You should spend your time wisely. Make time-table in such a way that you have divided each topic well with the time. Focus on coping up with the time-table that you have made.
- Ensure that you have clear concepts and thorough basics. If you have concrete basics then you will be able to understand all the topics well. You will not have to dig in hard to understand things.
- At the time of preparation, you should write down important points and formulas in a notebook. This book will help you in the days that are left just before the exam.
- Past papers and mock exams are very important. Solve them as many as you can. It will help you in knowing your weakness. You would also come to know whether you can manage time or not.
- If you happen to come across any topics that are difficult for you to understand then take help from your seniors or teachers. Do not pile up your doubts.
- Look after the well being of your physical and mental health. It is very important. Give yourself a break at least for a few minutes in a day.
- Refer to recommended books rather than going through random ones. Ask your teachers or seniors as they would know which one to refer to. Alliance AUEET 2020 – Exam Pattern
When you know details about the exam pattern; you can prepare it in a better way. Hence we have got details on the exam pattern for you.
Particulars Details Exam duration 2 hours Number of questions Physics – 45
Chemistry – 45
Mathematics – 45
Total marks 135
Each question carries one mark. There is NO negative marking scheme.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Syllabus
Students who wish to appear for Alliance AUEET 2020 should focus completely on 11th and 12th Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry syllabus. The syllabus for the exam is similar to the syllabus of your 11th and 12th standard textbooks.
One can also refer to the JEE syllabus for the preparation of the Alliance AUEET exam.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Result
The exam authority of the Alliance College of Engineering and Design will declare result based on the marks obtained. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The seat will be allotted to the successful candidates. As a part of confirmation, candidates will have to pay the fees and get their documents verified.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Counseling
The qualifying candidates according to the merit list will be called for the counseling session. They will be called for the personal interview at the counseling venue. The candidate should keep the Admit card and all the relevant documents with them. The document verification process will start after the interview along with the seat allotment. The candidate will have to pay the counseling fee and the first Semester fee to confirm their seat.
Here is the list of documents that you should carry with you to the counseling center
- 10th class mark sheet/ certificate
- 12th class mark sheet/certificate
- Diploma certificate if any
- Degree certificate if any
- Admit card
- Passport if NRI
- JEE/ State Board CET/ COMEDK scorecard if seeking admission through that entrance exam.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Admit Card
The authorities will release Admit Card after the candidates fill the application form. It will have information like name, roll number, test center details, time, and slot of the exam. The candidate will need to Admit Card at the exam center. The candidate needs to check that all the details in the Admit card are correct. Inform the exam authorities if you find anything wrong with the Admit card.
Alliance AUEET 2020 – Quick tips for exam preparation
Have you ever gone into a state of confusion regarding what should be done a few days before the exam? It happens actually with many students. They panic as they are not sure what should be the steps to follow. Therefore we have pointed down some steps that you would like to follow.
- Focus and prepare topics that you have done in the past. You must not start with new topics now as you don’t have enough time to do it.
- Read the formulas and important points from your revision book. It will be a great help to you.
- Solve past papers. Time yourself. Give yourself a score. Build your confidence.
- Stay positive and eat healthy food.
Alliance university holds its name as one of the best engineering universities in India. We have tried covering all the information about the exam. We hope it serves the purpose of yours. You can avail more such information through our Facebook and Instagram handles.