As per the survey done by the Department of Labor Stats,Graphic Designing is one of the booming fields in 2020. Everybody, everywhere around us will need design. In India, graphic design is booming at a very high pace. This article will discuss future prospects, demand of graphic designers in India in 2020.
The prerequisite to becoming a Graphic Designer is a minimum of 12th pass from any stream. You can even go for certification courses without disturbing your primary degree or job schedule.
What is graphic design? And what is the role of the Graphic Designer?
What is Graphic Designing?
Graphic design is the craft of making visual content to convey messages. Using specific visual pedagogy and page layout techniques, graphics designers use typography and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and focus on the logic of implementing various elements in interactive designs to optimize the user experience.
In simple words, the graphic designer is all about how you present the world in front of the world.
What is the role of the Graphic Designer?
Graphic designers have to peep deeply into clients’ minds. They help clients to analyze, structuring, planning and making images, text, videos to enable visual communication. They are sometimes tagged as visual designers, interaction designers, consultants, UI/UX designers.
Institutes offering professional graphic designing courses
Design courses can tremendously help you to boost your career. Various academic institutions across India offer the best design courses. You can even adjust them according to your timings and schedule. There is a provision to select the desired mode of learning like distance learning, certificate courses, conventional classroom teaching.
There are innumerable choices available in design like fashion design, interior design, multimedia, industrial design, visual, sound, and graphic design along with specialization in specific areas of study.
Have quick look on the list of most reputed colleges/institutes offering best professional designing courses:
- NID (National Institute of Design), Ahmedabad
- IDC, IIT Bombay
- Pearl Academy, (Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur)
- NIFT, Delhi
- MAEER’S MIT Institute of Design, Pune
- Srishti School of Art Design and Technology, (Bengaluru, Pune, Trivandrum)
- Indian School of Design and Innovation, (Mumbai)
- GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design, (Mumbai)
- Sir J J Institute of Applied Art, (Mumbai)
- Delhi College of Art, Delhi
- DOD(Department of Design), IIT Guwahati
- DJ Academy of Design, Tamil Nadu
- Amity School of Fine Arts, Noida
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Shri Venkateshwara College of Fine Arts, Hyderabad