The majority of candidates out there might be doubting the mind. How to fill an application form for any entrance exams? Right? This whole article will give you a detailed guide about filling an application form.
The procedure of filling form fields for college application, either manual or online. Sometimes it creates critical problems for candidates like the language barrier of the application form, technical bottleneck.
It is imperative to know the requirements of an application form into a college. To understand them in detail we have provided certain tips for filling your application form without any error.
- Make certain before applying for which course you are applying. Be ready with general instructions such as personal information, educational background, passport size photo, digital signature, bank details. Read the instructions again and again.
- To avoid mistakes duplicate the form (for manual application) before starting to fill the form.
- Don’t make your assumptions. First, make sure about the information, refer FAQs page, ask your doubts on the same page. If questions are not available on the FAQs page.
- First fill the fields you are aware like name, address, etc. Then fill the educational background like percentage, board name, etc.
- If possible try to fill your application form by yourself. Don’t assign this responsibility to someone else.
- Always give correct and authentic information. By not doing so there are high chances of application rejection.
- Don’t make use of a fluid pen if you are filling the application form manually.
- Upload all the required documents in the correct order, with correct extensions such as. doc,.PDF etc.
- Scan your passport size picture and scanned signature copy as per the guideline provided in the application like size, extension, etc.
- While filling an admission form be sure about the information you give. Like, some college may ask you about “Describe yourself in 250 words”.
- Fields that are mandatory to fill. Don’t leave them blank. This may result in application rejection.
- Take clear printout which you are going to submit when you appear for an entrance exam.
- Take a quick preview before saving the form (if online). Always try to re-verify with someone else.
- Always have a xerox or saved copy once you are done with an application form.
- Maintain the application number for carrying further communication like exam date, result date, etc.
- Also, retain your application fee receipt for future correspondence.
Before filing an application form. Do refer to our guide. And we wish you all the best for all your future endeavors.